- Please pass my thanks on to Carla for her work and thank you for your work. I could not be more proud of
my Mission and About Us.
-Ryan J. Lavender, Chief Executive Officer, Lavender Holdings
- “I am VERY happy with my mission statement and the about us. They are great! Thank you for all your
help and patience. I am truly happy with the results.
You guys are very talented people. Very patient too!”
-Renata Yawn, Precision Linguistics
- “Finally getting back to you after getting feedback from about a half dozen board members. Below is a
bulleted list of some of their comments. Do with it what you will! It’s really
helpful to have someone objective and outside our board working on this. =)”
– Executive (Name/Company withheld at client’s request)
- “I really love my new mission and about us! I think you have masterfully succeeded in distilling the longer
document I sent you into something that is shorter and well-suited for an About Us page but which
still encapsulates all of the key elements…the whole process has been very reassuring. thank you!”
– Shailen Jasani, Veterinary Surgeon
- “I have a clear vision for the school’s success. You helped me effectively convey that vision to the people
that matter most: the students, parents, and staff who live that vision every day.
Thanks so much for your support!”
– Dr. David Geeslin, Superintendent of Indiana School for the Deaf
– Norma Christie, Embracing Women with Cancer
“I love what you came up with! Fantastic job in putting my vision/cause into words. Thank you again!”
I must say you are good, no great at what you do thank you. Draft is acceptable to me. Thank you so much. Let’s start with the logo